- All players must be registered with the Toledo Leprechauns Soccer League in order to participate in any league activities. Click Here for registration information.
- Each team is coached by a volunteer coach who is registered with the Toledo Leprechauns Soccer League. Coaches are responsible for instructing the players immediately before, during, and immediately after their games. Coaches also determine the amount of playing time that each player receives for each game as well as what positions each player will be placed in during the games.
- A coach is not obligated to discuss a situation or issue pertaining to a certain player with anyone other than that player’s parents/guardians.
- Spectators and fans are expected to stay on the opposite side of the field from the coaches and players (or in the designated spectator areas when applicable).
- Spectators are encouraged to cheer for the players, but should refrain from criticizing, mocking, and/or being disrespectful in any way to the players, coaches, referees, and other spectators.
- Spectators who are determined to be in violation of these rules are subject to be removed from the field area at the discretion of the Toledo Leprechauns staff (see Misconduct of Players, Coaches, and Spectators).
Misconduct of Players, Coaches, and Spectators:
- Players, coaches, and spectators shall be cautioned for:
- Persistent infringement of league rules.
- Dissent toward the referee.
- Outside of the designated coaching area.
- Entering the field of play without the permission of the referee.
- Conduct deemed inappropriate by the Toledo Leprechauns staff.
- Players, coaches, and spectators shall be disqualified for:
- Persistent misconduct as determined by the Toledo Leprechauns staff.
- Violent conduct.
- Foul and/or abusive language and/or behavior.
- A player, coach, and/or spectator who is disqualified shall leave the vicinity of the field area and is prohibited from any further contact, direct or indirect, with the players, referees, spectators, and other coaches on the field for the remainder of that day’s game.
- The Toledo Leprechauns staff reserves the right to ban a player, coach, and/or spectator from all future league activities, in the current season and/or future seasons, as a result of severe misconduct.