2nd Annual Toledo Celtics Club Dinner
Please mark your calendars for the Second Annual Toledo Celtics Club Dinner on May 6th from 5:30PM - 8:00PM! We are hosting this dinner as our fundraiser, and we look forward to celebrating our many achievements garnered over the course of this year.
- The program will begin at 5:30PM and dinner will be served at 5:45PM. Presentation with a little bit of luck will start at 6:30pm.
- Location: The Pinnacle - 1772 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH 43537
- The dinner will feature a short program with a presentation by the Toledo Celtics Staff.
- In addition to our program, the event will feature a silent auction, foosball, and FIFA for entertainment.
- Ticket prices: $25 per Adult Ticket, $10 per Player Ticket, and children 7 and under are free.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED ON-LINE AT http://www.toledoceltics.com/site/register-up-now
- Cash & check payments can be made in advance or at the door.
Once more, we are eager to host this event, bringing together the Toledo Celtics community and family. We look forward to seeing everyone there.
** Leprechauns Registration Is Open To All Boys & Girls Pre-K Through 8th Grade **
Registration Deadline Has Been Extended To: Friday, April 20th, 2018
- $35 Fee For Returned Checks.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Extended Office Hours On Monday April 16th Until 8:00 PM.
- Open House \ Registration Event Sunday, March 25th From 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Game Field Locations:
- All Games Will Be Played At Schneider Park (2706 Schneider Road).
- Sunday April 29th
- Sunday May 6th
- Sunday May 13th
- Sunday May 20th
- Sunday June 3rd
- Saturday June 9th
- Sunday June 10th
- All players must be registered with the Toledo Leprechauns Soccer League in order to participate in any league activities. Click Here for registration information.
- Each team is coached by a volunteer coach who is registered with the Toledo Leprechauns Soccer League. Coaches are responsible for instructing the players immediately before, during, and immediately after their games. Coaches also determine the amount of playing time that each player receives for each game as well as what positions each player will be placed in during the games.
- A coach is not obligated to discuss a situation or issue pertaining to a certain player with anyone other than that player’s parents/guardians.
- Spectators and fans are expected to stay on the opposite side of the field from the coaches and players (or in the designated spectator areas when applicable).
- Spectators are encouraged to cheer for the players, but should refrain from criticizing, mocking, and/or being disrespectful in any way to the players, coaches, referees, and other spectators.
- Spectators who are determined to be in violation of these rules are subject to be removed from the field area at the discretion of the Toledo Leprechauns staff (see Misconduct of Players, Coaches, and Spectators).
Misconduct of Players, Coaches, and Spectators:
- Players, coaches, and spectators shall be cautioned for:
- Persistent infringement of league rules.
- Dissent toward the referee.
- Outside of the designated coaching area.
- Entering the field of play without the permission of the referee.
- Conduct deemed inappropriate by the Toledo Leprechauns staff.
- Players, coaches, and spectators shall be disqualified for:
- Persistent misconduct as determined by the Toledo Leprechauns staff.
- Violent conduct.
- Foul and/or abusive language and/or behavior.
- A player, coach, and/or spectator who is disqualified shall leave the vicinity of the field area and is prohibited from any further contact, direct or indirect, with the players, referees, spectators, and other coaches on the field for the remainder of that day’s game.
- The Toledo Leprechauns staff reserves the right to ban a player, coach, and/or spectator from all future league activities, in the current season and/or future seasons, as a result of severe misconduct.
Toledo Leprechauns Director of Operations:
Office Phone: (419) 473-9490
3215 West Sylvania Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43613
Monday: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM - 4:00PM